A bidet sprayer is a handheld sprayer on a hose similar to what you find at a kitchen sink. It connects to your toilet’s plumbing and typically hangs on an installed hook next to your toilet. After you’re done doing your business, use the sprayer to clean your bottom.
Handheld bidet sprayers are easy to install and they’re less expensive than feature-rich bidet seats and bidet toilets. Here’s how they work:
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Use Bidet Sprayer Toilets
After the bidet sprayer is installed to your toilet and you’ve done your business, it’s time to clean up with your sprayer!
Follow these steps:
- Open the shut-off valve to let water flow into the sprayer’s hose. You don’t need to worry about water spraying out until you compress your sprayer.
- You have two options for cleaning your posterior that are dependent upon comfort and flexibility:
- Spray from the front of the seat. Females typically spray from the front so they can clean both their feminine area and behind.
- Spray from the rear of the seat, holding the sprayer with either your right or left hand (the hose is long enough to accommodate either side).
- Squeeze the sprayer’s trigger lightly at first. It’s going to take you a second or two to find the perfect angle, so you don’t want the sprayer blasting at full pressure.
- Once you find the right angle, you can completely compress the trigger. Hold for about 20 seconds for a full cleaning.
- Use one or two plies of toilet paper to dry things down there. Some people prefer to use a soft towel to dry off.
Start Feeling Fresh Today
Using a bidet spray is really that easy! The A1 Handheld Bidet Sprayer from Bio Bidet also features a dual spray pattern for a cleaning experience that’s twice as effective.