Our most advanced bidet toilet system yet. Treat yourself to the ultimate bathroom upgrade.
Auto Open Lid
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
Expanded Comfort Seat
A revolutionary design that compliments both your bathroom and your body. Make every trip to the bathroom a clean and comfortable experience.
Carefully crafted to raise the standard for every trip to the bathroom.
Automatic Open & Close
Simply approach the Prodigy to automatically open the lid. (P770 Only)
By connecting directly to a nearby water source, the Prodigy offers a more efficient and effective flush.
Easily find your way at night with the soothing in-bowl night light.
Dual Smart Flush
The Prodigy adjusts to your habits and automatically activates the proper size flush when necessary.
The intelligent skin sensor keeps your bathroom and your body clean.
3 Year Warranty
We've got you covered. Purchase with confidence knowing your Prodigy is protected.
There's no need to call the plumber. Simply follow the installation process detailed in the manual, or give us a call.
Manuals & Specs
- W 15.5in x L 27.5in x H 20.5in
- 59 lbs
- Rated Voltage
- Rated Power Consumption
- AC 120V, 60Hz
- Water Consumption
- Water Pressure
- Full Flush: 1.2g / Small Flush: 0.9g
- Min: 21.34 psi Max: 106.68 psi
- Water Temperature
- Seat Temperature
- Air Temperature
- 93F - 104F
- 93F - 104F
- 93F - 138F
Warranty & Returns
3 YEAR WARRANTY
- 100% Coverage of all parts and labor for the entire product for three year from original date of purchase. Our obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at our option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. Bio Bidet reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. Bio Bidet will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. Bio Bidet is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products.
- Due to the difficulty and customer cost in transporting this product, Bio Bidet will NOT accept any returns of the Prodigy due to the unit being an incorrect size, measurement, shape, incompatible with the customer's bathroom, or the customer simply changing their mind. Due to the large dimension and weight, a white glove curbside service will be used for transporting the Prodigy. The same method of shipping must be used for returns to avoid further damages during transit. Claims for damaged and/or missing items must be received within 48 hours of delivery by email or phone: email@example.com – 847.458.2334. For issues of a unit arriving damaged or missing parts, contact Bio Bidet for an authorized RMA number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your full order information including PO#, customer name, customer phone number, customer address, purchase date, and reason for return. Do not sign for damaged items.
REMOTE TOP (P770)
Control your flush.
Effective and efficient options.