There are many reasons why we believe that you should dump toilet paper and switch to a bidet – especially one from Bio Bidet. All our bidets provide a clean and comfortable bathroom experience because we firmly believe you deserve a clean bum.
We strive to create high-quality products at a fair price while offering exceptional customer service and incorporating eco-friendly practices.
If you don’t believe us, just visit any of our product pages, like the Bliss BB-2000, and read the reviews left by our satisfied customers!
We are constantly improving our bidets – which is why our customers are so satisfied with our products.
Our Latest Advancements
Here are a few of our latest technology features available on our bidet toilets and bidet seats:
- 3-in-1 nozzle: A stainless steel bidet nozzle featuring a three-port system. Each port targets a specific area to wash and our advanced nozzles deliver a gratifying cleaning experience with every use.
- Bubble Infusion technology: Designed specifically with women in mind, our patented Bubble Infusion technology releases bubbles into the water stream of our feminine wash – providing a softer, more comfortable experience for your most sensitive area.
- Vortex Wash: Bio Bidet’s signature Vortex Wash delivers a satisfying and effective posterior wash – removing any waste in its path. Vortex Wash is also found in our bidets with Enema Wash to help relieve constipation and provide extra cleansing benefits.
Yes, bidets are worth it! Whether you’re looking to improve your personal hygiene or increase bathroom luxury, installing a bidet is one of the best choices you can make.
Are Bidets Worth It?
Bidets offer health benefits, environmental advantages, and they thoroughly clean your backside. We sell our Bio Bidet bidet toilets, bidet seats, and bidet attachments at a range of price points to make it easy to find one that fits your budget and lifestyle.
Just be warned: Once you install one, you’ll want a bidet in each bathroom in your home.
Advantages of a Bidet
- Environmentally friendly because they use water instead of paper.
- Unlike toilet paper, bidets thoroughly clean without spreading waste, reducing the chance of infection and irritation.
- Adds luxury and comfort to your bathroom experience. Most of our bidet toilets and bidet seats come with temperature-controlled water, heated seats, a Feminine Wash setting, an Air-Dryer setting, and even a night-light so you can find your way safely on after-hours runs to the bathroom.
- Bidets reduce toilet clogging by eliminating the need for toilet paper. Never need that plunger again.
- You don’t have to leave the comfort of home when the toilet paper is out, and if there is ever a toilet paper shortage – you won’t be left with a dirty bum.
Health Benefit – Use a Bidet for Constipation, HemorrhoidsBy stimulating bowel movements, the Enema Wash feature built into many of our bidet toilets and bidet seats helps relieve constipation. Using a bidet for enemas can also help with hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are caused when the tissue inside and outside the anus becomes inflamed. Cleansing the area with warm water will help soothe the inflammation and help the area to heal.
Choosing a BidetIf you need help choosing a bidet or have questions about what type of bidet is right for you, use the live chat feature on our website or send us a message on social media. We’re on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Interested in a discount? Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on exclusive discounts, sales, and product launches.